




My oldest is 8 years old today. I can't believe how time is flying. I can barely remember the details of that day 8 years ago. I do remember though looking at her round face and having a hard time believing she was mine. It seemed too good to be true. She has brought us so much joy over the years. She is so happy, always wanting to learn a new joke. She is also very imaginative and I love her zeal for life. Today for her birthday we are going to go to a pet store to see all the animals. Especially the dogs. I'm sure she will want to get something for her new guinea pigs too that the girls got for their birthdays. The white one is Snowy and the black and white one is Oreo. I really think she may be a vet one day. It will be fun to see what she will become. Happy birthday my sweet girl. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment